Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Weekend In The Life of A Multitasker


What a week. I've been filled with so much inspiration despite my body's lack of response to what my mind wants to do. There's been a lot of creativity going on lately, and I'm really thankful. I hope to keep this momentum for as long as possible since I want to improve on my drawing skills this year.

I've been posting a lot of drawings lately, but haven't had a chance to post some personal stuff here, so I'll just put in a few photos from last weekend:

Saturday Morning: My adventure with Ate Inah in Sta Mesa! Super tiring, but super fun. We got lost, we got rained on, but we managed to get to our destination with the help of locals and google maps.




Saturday Afternoon: Meet up with the siblings for Sugar Lily! We checked out this new cupcakery called Larcy's here in B.F. for some taste testing too (checking out the competition? FEELING competitive lang, wala kaming sinabi sa yaman nung may ari ng Larcy's!!). There were a few hits (bananutella and toblerone cupcakes were the bomb) and misses (reds and chocolate weren't my favorite) with the cupcakes, but all in all, the place is great. It had a great ambiance and the space was well designed. We talked about our future plans for the business and brainstormed for marketing ideas. We listed down all the things we need to grow our little venture. I'm glad I get to bond like this with my siblings. It brings us closer and it feels like we're working on something we can really call our own.


Saturday Night: Meet up with my college buddies from DLSU. Louison came home from NY (he brought cheescake all the way from Junior's!!), Cha just got home from L.A. so we had tons of chocolates, and we hung out at Cafe Boheme in B.F. (one of my favorite local cafes here in the south). I've been friends with these people for 9 years already and I'm so glad I got to see them coz I've been MIA lately. It's nice to catch up with them and the usual kalokohans. They managed to persuade me to go with them to Boracay this March, and so I shall! Can't wait!


Also Saturday Night: Lagari mode to my friend Jonjon's despedida after Boheme with my college friends. Jon will be leaving for a job as a drummer at a cruise ship, and he's been all over the world because of his extraordinary talent. I dropped by their place to say hello to friends and get a few drinks. When I got there, they were playing Monopoly Deal. Too bad, Miwa and Alex weren't there because they went on a trip to Boracay (kainis, di na sila sasama sa March!), but I got to see my bandmate Kei and a few other friends from BF.

Sunday: I ran 10km for TENMoves, went to mass and slept all day afterwards.
Photo by Willie Altarejos


And it was goooooooooood. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment