Monday, April 15, 2013

Before A Monday


Yes, that's right! Smile and be merry! There is so much to be thankful for. 
Let's see:

The life I'm living, the fact that I'm breathing, 
the bed I'm lying on, and the shoes on my feet.
My senses, my talents, my resources, 
my friends and family, my sweetheart.
The sun, the ability to move and dance and sing and think and learn and discover,
the provisions for travel, and the vastness of the world.
My job--because I like it, 
my job--even if I don't love it,  
my job--the fact that I have one. 
Music and songs, videoke and microphones, guitars and the fingers that can play them.
Speculoos and nutella, waffles and instant chocolate, alcohol, mint flavored ice cream, 
 bacon and bacon flavored anything.
Technology, internet and online shopping,
 That I can take pictures of food, the fact that I get to eat at all.
Books and stories, curiosity and literacy, 
the freedom to choose. 

This is not the complete list, but ah, thank you Lord for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment