Sunday, November 10, 2013

Watercolor Weekend: Sugar Lily Cupcakes

Hello everyone, here's a quick post for my Watercolor weekend series! I made a Christmas Ad for Sugar Lily Cupcakes and Pastries since the holiday season is just around the corner. I made these cupcakes individually on canson paper then stitched them together with Photoshop. I used two of my favorite fonts, Pompiere and Hero Light, discovered via thefozzybook's Oh Hello Friday Font Series.

This year, I've been practicing with watercolor and I feel more comfortable with the medium already. I still have a lot to learn, but next year's plan is to get digital and learn more advanced Photoshop skills and really get a good grip of illustrator. I also spent Sunday afternoon with my niece Sofia and my cousins Bea, Venisse and Via for some artsy fartsy bonding time. More on that in a different post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment